Made of the highest quality controlled memory nickel titanium, ProDesign Logic M files were developed for clinicians who prefer to instrument by hand.
The ProDesign Logic M Anterior teeth (M40) kit contains .01/40 and .05/40 instruments. 2 files per box. Available in 21mm or 25mm lengths.
ProDesign Logic M instruments:
- allow for a manually prepared minimally invasive endodontic shaping technique
- are used in a clockwise rotary motion
- feature a specially designed handle which optimizes tactile control
- eliminate the use of Gates Glidden drills and other stainless steel files
- facilitate the bypassing of ledges and canal blockages in retreatment
- can be used as sole means to prepare canals or in combination with rotary techniques
- are affordable and feature a low learning curve.